To define interventionist is simple, yet broad. A professional interventionist according to the drug and alcohol industry, is someone who helps a family facilitate a request for the individual to attend an alcohol and drug recovery center.
Many family members will often hire a professional interventionist for one of two reasons.
The first and most popular reason for hiring a professional interventionist is due to the simple fact that the family has already asked the individual to go to an alcohol and drug recover center. The individual has already been asked and is refusing to get help.
The second reason that families hire a professional interventionist is because they believe that confronting the individual will get out of hand quickly and be counter- productive. They are scared that there will be resentment by the individual and that this meeting will cause an even deeper divide and muddy up the waters even worse than before.
An Interventionist will :
Structure the entire group.
Assign letter outlines to participants
Conduct a pre-intervention meeting covering every possible detail of the intervention itself
Assist in finding the best alcohol and drug recovery centers as options for the family
Thinking of Hiring an Intervention Specialist?
"What can an Intervention Specialist do that I can't do?"
Many Families have performed interventions without hiring an Interventionist. You can too.
So why do families hire someone to help them?
1. We (intervention specialists) can bring the situation to closure, usually within a weeks time.
2. We add a sense of (realness) to the situation. A stranger, a professional stranger is involved now.
3. We have the bases covered. If you hire the right intervention specialist, you should have a seamless meeting that results in your loved one saying "yes I will go today".
4.We have advise about the centers that you are looking at sending your loved one to. The center must line up well with your loved one to allow for the best chance for permanent healing to begin.
5. Our experience prepares us for every objection and the response needed.
6. Being the outsider in the family, we make perfect mediators. We make sure that the entire family stays on task.
7. We take over when you are exhausted. Many families are completely exhausted by the time they call us. If you call a reputable Intervention Specialist, they should only need a list of the people that you are thinking of involving along with their phone numbers. They (We, the intervention specialist) will do the rest.
8. My success rate is 94%. Industry average for a professional intervention specialist is slightly above the 80% mark.
9. We get your family and friends to participate when you may not be able to.
10. When done properly, your intervention specialist will prepare you for one of the most loving and memorable moments of your life
Being the most affordable drug and alcohol intervention program / while producing better results than many other services / and offering a guarantee at the same time, what are you waiting for?
Many families get to the point where you are at right now and don't make the call.
Get informed. Ask how we work?
Ask how we can get your loved one to say "yes" when no one else can.
But you have to call. You have to take action.
Move forward with this.
It costs nothing to call. It may cost everything if you don't.
Call us now
What Are You Waiting For?
WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE US