- Connect Four is a vertical game of tic-tac-toe, but with a twist - you have to get four in a row
- The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction--horizontal, vertical, or diagonal--wins the game
- Game includes: grid, two end supports, 21 black checkers and 21 red checkers
- This game is centuries old
- For 2 Players
- Captain James Cook used to play it with his fellow officers on his long voyages, and so it has also been called "Captain's Mistress"
I am aware that it is difficult to shop online and it always involves a risk that you will not be completely happy with your order. If that is the case, just contact me to let me know you are returning the item and I will refund the item's cost, no questions asked. Please, make sure the item is not damaged and well packaged when you return it, and include a tracking number for both our security.
Regular orders will be shipped through USPS, First class mail. Estimated time of shipment depends on demand; it varies from 24 hrs to a week. (For custom orders, please, see below.) All US orders are shipped with a tracking number for your ease and peace of mind. USPS does not offer tracking on international orders except on Express mail. If you would like to receive your order by Express mail, please contact me, and I will send a USPS quote. (For further information, please, check USPS' official website at www.usps.com.)